List of participants at Workshop on Kangaroo Mother Care for Low Birthweight Infants, Trieste, Italy, 24–26 October 1996
Recommendations for the implementation of Kangaroo Mother Care for low birthweight infants
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2007
Volume 87, Issue 4, pages 440–445, April 1998
How to Cite
Cattaneo, A., Davanzo, R., Uxa, F., Tamburlini, G. and The International Network on Kangaroo Mother Care (1998), Recommendations for the implementation of Kangaroo Mother Care for low birthweight infants. Acta Paediatrica, 87: 440–445. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.1998.tb01475.x
GC Anderson (Cleveland, OH, USA), N Bergman (Cape Town, South Africa), H M Bosse (Heidelberg, Germany), A Cattaneo (Trieste, Italy), N Charpak (Bogotà, Colombia), K Christensson (Stockholm, Sweden), B Dalla Barba (Padova, Italy), R Davanzo (Trieste, Italy), Z Figueroa de Calume (Bogotà, Colombia), M Echeverria Eguiluz (Merida, Mexico), C Fischer (Heidelberg, Germany), O Girard (Meaux, France), A Gomez Papi (Tarragona, Spain), LW Leon Camacho (Quito, Ecuador), G Lima (Recife, Brazil), O Lincetto (Venezia, Italy), S M Ludington (Baltimore, MD, USA), F Montilla Perez (Barcelona, Spain), A Nieto Jurado (Tarragona, Spain), B Persson (Helsingborg, Sweden), S Quintero Romero (Trieste, Italy), M Ferreira Rea (Sao Paulo, Brazil), C Richelli (Verona, Italy), JG Ruiz (Bogotà, Colombia), DK Setyowireni (Yogyakarta, Indonesia), MV Sola (Pordenone, Italy), D Sontheimer (Heidelberg, Germany), M Sperandio (Heidelberg, Germany), A Surjono (Yogyakarta, Indonesia), J Swinth (Richland, WA, USA), B Syfrett (Toledo, OH, USA), G Tamburlini (Trieste, Italy), F Uxa (Trieste, Italy), SN Vani (Ahmedabad, India), B Worku (Addis Ababa, Ethiopia) and J Zupan (WHO, Geneva, Switzerland).
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2007
- Received Feb. 16, 1997. Accepted in revised form June 12, 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.