Bone growth from 11 to 17 years: relationship to growth, gender and changes with pubertal status including timing of menarche
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2007
Volume 88, Issue 2, pages 139–146, February 1999
How to Cite
Magarey, A., Boulton, T., Chatterton, B., Schultz, C., Nordin, B. and Cockington, R. (1999), Bone growth from 11 to 17 years: relationship to growth, gender and changes with pubertal status including timing of menarche. Acta Paediatrica, 88: 139–146. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.1999.tb01071.x
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2007
- Received May 19, 1998. Accepted in revised form Oct. 19, 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.