Mutation distribution and CYP21/C4 locus variability in Brazilian families with the classical form of the 21-hydroxylase deficiency
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2007
Volume 88, Issue 3, pages 275–283, March 1999
How to Cite
Paulino, L., Araujo, M., Guerra, G., Marini, S. and De Mello, M. (1999), Mutation distribution and CYP21/C4 locus variability in Brazilian families with the classical form of the 21-hydroxylase deficiency. Acta Paediatrica, 88: 275–283. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.1999.tb01096.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2007
- Received March 23, 1998. Accepted in revised form Sept. 30, 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.