Hypo-osmolar oral rehydration salts solution in dehydrating persistent diarrhoea in children: double-blind, randomized, controlled clinical trial
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2007
Volume 89, Issue 4, pages 411–416, April 2000
How to Cite
Dutta, P., Mitra, U., Dutta, S., Manna, B., Chatterjee, M., De, A. and Bhattacharya, S. (2000), Hypo-osmolar oral rehydration salts solution in dehydrating persistent diarrhoea in children: double-blind, randomized, controlled clinical trial. Acta Paediatrica, 89: 411–416. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2000.tb00078.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2007
- Received May 25, 1999; revision received Sept. 10, 1999; accepted Nov. 5, 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.