Deficits in attention, motor control and perception (DAMP): a simplified school entry examination
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2007
Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 302–309, March 2000
How to Cite
Landgren, M., Kjellman, B. and Gillberg, C. (2000), Deficits in attention, motor control and perception (DAMP): a simplified school entry examination. Acta Paediatrica, 89: 302–309. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2000.tb01332.x
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2007
- Received Jan. 22, 1999; revisions received July 8 and Aug. 25, 1999; accepted Oct. 26, 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.