High total antioxidant activity and uric acid in tracheobronchial aspirate fluid of preterm infants during oxidative stress: an adaptive response to hyperoxia?
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2007
Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 336–342, March 2000
How to Cite
Vento, G., Mele, M., Mordente, A., Romagnoli, C., Matassa, P., Zecca, E., Zappacosta, B. and Persichilli, S. (2000), High total antioxidant activity and uric acid in tracheobronchial aspirate fluid of preterm infants during oxidative stress: an adaptive response to hyperoxia?. Acta Paediatrica, 89: 336–342. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2000.tb01336.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2007
- Received Nov. 30, 1998; revision received March 17, June 9 and Oct. 11, 1999; accepted Oct. 26, 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.