Neurologic development of the newborn and young child in relation to maternal thyroid function
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
2000 Scandinavian University Press
Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 291–295, March 2000
How to Cite
Smit, B., Kok, J., Vulsma, T., Briët, J., Boer, K. and Wiersinga, W. (2000), Neurologic development of the newborn and young child in relation to maternal thyroid function. Acta Paediatrica, 89: 291–295. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2000.tb18424.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
- Received Nov. 26, 1999, revisions received June 10 and Oct. 4, 1999, accepted Oct. 6, 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.