Does heredity modify the association between farming and allergy in children?
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2007
Volume 91, Issue 11, pages 1163–1169, November 2002
How to Cite
Remes, S., Pekkanen, J., Soininen, L., Kajosaari, M., Husman, T. and Koivikko, A. (2002), Does heredity modify the association between farming and allergy in children?. Acta Paediatrica, 91: 1163–1169. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2002.tb00122.x
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2007
- Received May 27, 2002; revision received Aug. 21, 2002; accepted Aug. 21, 2002
- 3Prevalence of hay fever and allergic sensitization in farmers' children and their peers living in the same rural community. SCARPOL team. Swiss Study on Childhood Allergy and Respiratory Symptoms with Respect to Air Pollution. Clin Exp Allergy 1999; 29: 28–34., , , , , , et al.
- 12StataCorp, Stata Statistical Software: Release 7.0. 2001, College Station , TX : Stata Corporation.
- 13Applied logistic regression. New York : John Wiley & Sons, Inc; 1989. p. 307., .
- 15Predictors of high endotoxin concentrations in German homes. Proc Healthy Buildings 2000; 1: 251–6., , , , , .
- 18The effect of working conditions on development of occupational asthma in dairy farming (in Finnish). Farmers' Social Insurance Institution Publications. Espoo: Farmers' Social Insurance Institution, PO Box 16, 02101 Espoo, Finland; 1999. p. 137..
- 21Validation of a rhinitis symptom questionnaire (ISAAC core questions) in a population of Swiss schoolchildren visiting the school health services. SCARPOL-team. Swiss Study on Childhood Allergy and Respiratory Symptom with Respect to Air Pollution and Climate. International Study of Asthma and Allergies in Childhood. Pediatr Allergy Immunol 1997; 8: 75–82., , , , , , et al.
- 22The European Academy of Allergology and Clinical Immunology. Position paper: Allergen standardization and skin tests. Allergy 1993; 48: 48–82.