Progressive nature of aspartylglucosaminuria
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2007
Volume 91, Issue 3, pages 255–257, March 2002
How to Cite
Arvio, P. and Arvio, M. (2002), Progressive nature of aspartylglucosaminuria. Acta Paediatrica, 91: 255–257. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2002.tb01707.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2007
- Received Nov. 29, 2001; accepted Dec. 3, 2001
- Finnish disease heritage;
- lysosomal storage disorder;
- metabolic disease
Descriptions of the outcome of aspartylglucosaminuria (AGU) were analysed, and a comprehensive summary table of symptoms and signs by age was designed.
Conclusion: The multifarious progressive nature of AGU is obvious in the skills and abilities of patients, as well as in their personality, general health and physical appearance.