Impact of topical oils on the skin barrier: possible implications for neonatal health in developing countries
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2007
Volume 91, Issue 5, pages 546–554, May 2002
How to Cite
Darmstadt, G., Mao-Qiang, M., Chi, E., Saha, S., Ziboh, V., Black, R., Santosham, M. and Elias, P. (2002), Impact of topical oils on the skin barrier: possible implications for neonatal health in developing countries. Acta Paediatrica, 91: 546–554. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2002.tb03275.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2007
- Received July 2, 2001; revision received Jan. 2, 2002; accepted Jan. 23, 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.