Congenital rickets due to maternal vitamin D deficiency in a sunny island of Greece
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2007
Volume 92, Issue 3, pages 389–391, March 2003
How to Cite
Anatoliotaki, M., Tsilimigaki, A., Tsekoura, T., Schinaki, A., Stefanaki, S. and Nikolaidou, P. (2003), Congenital rickets due to maternal vitamin D deficiency in a sunny island of Greece. Acta Paediatrica, 92: 389–391. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2003.tb00563.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2007
- Received June 14, 2002; revision received Nov. 15, 2002; accepted Dec. 2, 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!