Other participants include: The paediatric staff of‘t Lange Land Hospital, Zoetermeer (I Hofmeier; HCJ Roggeveen); Rijnland Hospital, Leiderdorp (PEC Mourad-Baars); Diaconessen Hospital, Leiden (AC Engelberts); Reinier de Graaf Hospital; Delft (PJC van der Straaten) and Antoniushove Hospital, Leidschendam (ThA Nijenhuis), The Netherlands.
Behaviour at 2 years of age in very preterm infants (gestational age >32 weeks)
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2007
Volume 92, Issue 5, pages 595–601, May 2003
How to Cite
Stoelhorst, G., Martens, S., Rijken, M., van Zwieten, P., Zwinderman, A., Wit, J., Veen, S. and on behalf of The Leiden Follow-Up Project on Prematurity (2003), Behaviour at 2 years of age in very preterm infants (gestational age >32 weeks). Acta Paediatrica, 92: 595–601. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2003.tb02513.x
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2007
- Received Dec. 17, 2001; revisions received Aug. 14, 2002 and Dec. 16, 2002; accepted Jan. 16, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.