“Maturational lag” hypothesis of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: an update
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2007
Volume 92, Issue 7, pages 776–784, July 2003
How to Cite
El-Sayed, E., Larsson, J.-O., Persson, H., Santosh, P. and Rydelius, P.-A. (2003), “Maturational lag” hypothesis of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: an update. Acta Paediatrica, 92: 776–784. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2003.tb02531.x
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2007
- Received July 1, 2002; revisions received Sept. 25, 2002, and Feb. 25, 2003; accepted Feb. 27, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.