The biological significance of skin-to-skin contact and maternal odours
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2007
Volume 93, Issue 12, pages 1560–1562, December 2004
How to Cite
Porter, R. (2004), The biological significance of skin-to-skin contact and maternal odours. Acta Paediatrica, 93: 1560–1562. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2004.tb00843.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2007
- Received Aug. 4, 2004; accepted Aug. 4, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.