High prevalence of cagA and vacA seropositivity in asymptomatic Bangladeshi children with Helicobacter pylori infection
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2007
Volume 93, Issue 11, pages 1432–1436, November 2004
How to Cite
Sarker, S., Nahar, S., Rahman, M., Bardhan, P., Nair, G., Beglinger, C. and Gyr, N. (2004), High prevalence of cagA and vacA seropositivity in asymptomatic Bangladeshi children with Helicobacter pylori infection. Acta Paediatrica, 93: 1432–1436. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2004.tb02624.x
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2007
- Received Sept. 15, 2003; revision received Mar. 16, 2004; accepted Mar. 24, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.