The relationship between maternal smoking and breastfeeding duration after adjustment for maternal infant feeding intention
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2007
Volume 93, Issue 11, pages 1514–1518, November 2004
How to Cite
Donath, S., Amir, L. and the ALSPAC Study Team (2004), The relationship between maternal smoking and breastfeeding duration after adjustment for maternal infant feeding intention. Acta Paediatrica, 93: 1514–1518. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2004.tb02639.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2007
- Received Mar. 3, 2004; revision received May 10, 2004; accepted May 31, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!