Time trend of childhood type 1 diabetes incidence in Lithuania and Sweden, 1983–2000
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2007
Volume 93, Issue 11, pages 1519–1524, November 2004
How to Cite
Pundziute-Lyckå, A., Dahlquist, G., Urbonaite, B., Žalinkevičius, R. and (on behalf of the Swedish and Lithuanian Childhood Diabetes Study Groups) (2004), Time trend of childhood type 1 diabetes incidence in Lithuania and Sweden, 1983–2000. Acta Paediatrica, 93: 1519–1524. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2004.tb02640.x
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2007
- Received Dec. 9, 2002; revisions received Apr. 25, 2003 and Dec. 16, 2003; accepted Dec. 30, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.