Iron status in a group of Norwegian children aged 6–24 months
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2007
Volume 93, Issue 5, pages 592–598, May 2004
How to Cite
Hay, G., Sandstad, B., Whitelaw, A. and Borch-Iohnsen, B. (2004), Iron status in a group of Norwegian children aged 6–24 months. Acta Paediatrica, 93: 592–598. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2004.tb02983.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2007
- Received Oct. 1, 2003; revision received Dec. 22, 2003; accepted Jan. 20, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.