Significant improvement of eczema with skin care and food elimination in small children
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2007
Volume 94, Issue 10, pages 1384–1388, October 2005
How to Cite
Norrman, G., Tomičić, S., Fagerås Böttcher, M., Oldaeus, G., Strömberg, L. and Fälth-magnusson, K. (2005), Significant improvement of eczema with skin care and food elimination in small children. Acta Paediatrica, 94: 1384–1388. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2005.tb01808.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2007
- Received 02 January 2005; Revised 24 February 2005; Accepted 21 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.