Effects of early intake of fruit or vegetables in relation to later asthma and allergic sensitization in school-age children
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2007
Volume 94, Issue 2, pages 147–154, February 2005
How to Cite
Njå, F., Nystad, W., Lødrup Carlsen, K. C., Hetlevik, Ø. and Carlsen, K.-H. (2005), Effects of early intake of fruit or vegetables in relation to later asthma and allergic sensitization in school-age children. Acta Paediatrica, 94: 147–154. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2005.tb01882.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2007
- Received 10 November 2003; Revised 07 May 2004; Accepted 01 July 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.