Home-based therapy with ready-to-use therapeutic food is of benefit to malnourished, HIV-infected Malawian children
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2007
Volume 94, Issue 2, pages 222–225, February 2005
How to Cite
Ndekha, M., Manary, M., Ashorn, P. and Briend, A. (2005), Home-based therapy with ready-to-use therapeutic food is of benefit to malnourished, HIV-infected Malawian children. Acta Paediatrica, 94: 222–225. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2005.tb01895.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2007
- Received 14 January 2004; Revised 17 May 2004; Accepted 17 June 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.