Alarming prevalences of overweight and obesity for children of Turkish, Moroccan and Dutch origin in The Netherlands according to international standards
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2007
Volume 94, Issue 4, pages 496–498, April 2005
How to Cite
Miranda Fredriks, A., van Buuren, S., Hira Sing, R. A., Maarten Wit, J. and Pauline Verloove-vanhorick, S. (2005), Alarming prevalences of overweight and obesity for children of Turkish, Moroccan and Dutch origin in The Netherlands according to international standards. Acta Paediatrica, 94: 496–498. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2005.tb01923.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2007
- Received 29 December 2003; Revised 08 July 2004; Accepted 22 July 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.