Preventing HIV transmission to children: Quality of counselling of mothers in South Africa
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2007
Volume 94, Issue 3, pages 357–363, March 2005
How to Cite
CHOPRA, M., DOHERTY, T., JACKSON, D. and ASHWORTH, A. (2005), Preventing HIV transmission to children: Quality of counselling of mothers in South Africa. Acta Paediatrica, 94: 357–363. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2005.tb03080.x
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2007
- Received 29 January 2004; revised 10 May 2004 and 8 September 2004; accepted 12 October 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.