The effect of nutritional support on weight gain of HIV-infected children with prolonged diarrhoea
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2006
©2006 The Author(s)/Journal Compilation © 2006 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica/Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 96, Issue 1, pages 62–68, January 2007
How to Cite
Rollins, N., Van Den Broeck, J., Kindra, G., Pent, M., Kasambira, T. and Bennish, M. (2007), The effect of nutritional support on weight gain of HIV-infected children with prolonged diarrhoea. Acta Paediatrica, 96: 62–68. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2006.00013.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2006
- Received 8 May 2006; revised 8 May 2006; accepted 26 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.