Five-years growth hormone (GH) treatment in adults with Prader-Willi syndrome
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2007
©2007 The Author/Journal Compilation © 2007 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica/Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 96, Issue 3, pages 410–413, March 2007
How to Cite
Höybye, C. (2007), Five-years growth hormone (GH) treatment in adults with Prader-Willi syndrome. Acta Paediatrica, 96: 410–413. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2006.00051.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2007
- Received 6 April 2006; revised 13 June 2006; accepted 25 July 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.