Thiamine-responsive megaloblastic anaemia syndrome: Long-term follow-up and mutation analysis of seven families
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2007
Volume 95, Issue 1, pages 99–104, January 2006
How to Cite
Ricketts, C. J., Minton, J. A., Samuel, J., Ariyawansa, I., Wales, J. K., Lo, I. F. and Barrett, T. G. (2006), Thiamine-responsive megaloblastic anaemia syndrome: Long-term follow-up and mutation analysis of seven families. Acta Paediatrica, 95: 99–104. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2006.tb02188.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2007
- Received 18 January 2005; Revised 11 July 2005; Accepted
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!