Resuscitation and ventilation strategies for extremely preterm infants: a comparison study between two neonatal centers in Boston and Stockholm
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2006
©2006 The Author(s)/Journal Compilation © 2006 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica/Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 96, Issue 1, pages 10–16, January 2007
How to Cite
Vanpée, M., Walfridsson-Schultz, U., Katz-Salamon, M., Zupancic, J. A.F., Pursley, D. and Jónsson, B. (2007), Resuscitation and ventilation strategies for extremely preterm infants: a comparison study between two neonatal centers in Boston and Stockholm. Acta Paediatrica, 96: 10–16. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2007.00063.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2006
- Received 17 March 2006; revised 18 July 2006; accepted 20 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.