Is parental aggravation associated with childhood overweight? An analysis of the national survey of children's health 2003
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2007
©2007 The Author(s)/Journal Compilation © 2007 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica/Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 96, Issue 9, pages 1360–1361, September 2007
How to Cite
Barlow, S. E. and Chang, J.-J. (2007), Is parental aggravation associated with childhood overweight? An analysis of the national survey of children's health 2003. Acta Paediatrica, 96: 1360–1361. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2007.00435.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2007
- Received 31 January 2007; revised 24 May 2007; accepted: 20 June 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.