Secular trends of pedometer-determined physical activity in Swedish school children
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2007
Volume 96, Issue 12, pages 1824–1828, December 2007
How to Cite
Raustorp, A. and Ludvigsson, J. (2007), Secular trends of pedometer-determined physical activity in Swedish school children. Acta Paediatrica, 96: 1824–1828. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2007.00525.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2007
- Received 8 May 2007; revised 16 August 2007; accepted 21 August 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.