Is increased intima-media thickness associated with preatherosclerotic changes in intrauterine growth restricted newborns?
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2007
Volume 96, Issue 12, page 1858, December 2007
How to Cite
Koklu, E., Ozturk, M. A., Gunes, T., Akcakus, M. and Kurtoglu, S. (2007), Is increased intima-media thickness associated with preatherosclerotic changes in intrauterine growth restricted newborns?. Acta Paediatrica, 96: 1858. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2007.00531.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2007
- Received 16 August 2007; accepted 22 August 2007.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Adiponectin Levels Are Reduced While Markers of Systemic Inflammation and Aortic Remodelling Are Increased in Intrauterine Growth Restricted Mother-Child Couple, BioMed Research International, 2014, 2014, 1, , , , , , , , ,
- 2Aortic Wall Thickness and Amniotic Fluid Albuminuria in Growth-Restricted Twin Fetuses, Twin Research and Human Genetics, 2013, 16, 03, 720, , , , , , ,
- 3Selective Intrauterine Growth Restriction in Monochorionic Twin Pregnancies: Markers of Endothelial Damage and Metabolomic Profile, Twin Research and Human Genetics, 2013, 16, 04, 816, , , , , , ,
- 4Sequelae of Fetal Growth Restriction, Journal of Medical Ultrasound, 2012, 20, 4, 191, ,
- 5Consequences in Infants That Were Intrauterine Growth Restricted, Journal of Pregnancy, 2011, 2011, 1, , , , ,
- 6Intrauterine growth restriction is associated with persistent aortic wall thickening and glomerular proteinuria during infancy, Kidney International, 2011, 80, 1, 119, , , , , , , , ,
- 7Aortic Intima Media Thickness in Fetuses and Children With Intrauterine Growth Restriction, Obstetrics & Gynecology, 2009, 114, 5, 1109, , , , ,