Is increased intima-media thickness associated with preatherosclerotic changes in intrauterine growth restricted newborns?
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2007
Volume 96, Issue 12, page 1858, December 2007
How to Cite
Koklu, E., Ozturk, M. A., Gunes, T., Akcakus, M. and Kurtoglu, S. (2007), Is increased intima-media thickness associated with preatherosclerotic changes in intrauterine growth restricted newborns?. Acta Paediatrica, 96: 1858. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2007.00531.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2007
- Received 16 August 2007; accepted 22 August 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.