Wheezy babies—wheezy adults? Review on long-term outcome until adulthood after early childhood wheezing
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2007
©2007 The Author(s)/Journal Compilation © 2007 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica/Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 97, Issue 1, pages 5–11, January 2008
How to Cite
Piippo-Savolainen, E. and Korppi, M. (2008), Wheezy babies—wheezy adults? Review on long-term outcome until adulthood after early childhood wheezing. Acta Paediatrica, 97: 5–11. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2007.00558.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2007
- Received 1 May 2007; revised 31 July 2007; accepted 14 September 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.