Maternal depression is associated with mother–infant interaction in preterm infants
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2008
©2008 The Author(s)/Journal Compilation ©2008 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica/Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 97, Issue 6, pages 724–730, June 2008
How to Cite
Korja, R., Savonlahti, E., Ahlqvist-Björkroth, S., Stolt, S., Haataja, L., Lapinleimu, H., Piha, J., Lehtonen, L. and the PIPARI study group (2008), Maternal depression is associated with mother–infant interaction in preterm infants. Acta Paediatrica, 97: 724–730. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2008.00733.x
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2008
- Received 14 August 2007; revised 19 December 2007; accepted 25 January 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.