Iron supplementation of iron-replete Indonesian infants is associated with reduced weight-for-age
Article first published online: 14 APR 2008
©2008 The Author(s)/Journal Compilation ©2008 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica/Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 97, Issue 6, pages 770–775, June 2008
How to Cite
Lind, T., Seswandhana, R., Persson, L.-Å. and Lönnerdal, B. (2008), Iron supplementation of iron-replete Indonesian infants is associated with reduced weight-for-age. Acta Paediatrica, 97: 770–775. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2008.00773.x
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2008
- Received 14 January 2008; accepted 4 March 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.