The value of clinical features in differentiating between viral, pneumococcal and atypical bacterial pneumonia in children
Article first published online: 16 APR 2008
©2008 The Author(s)/Journal Compilation ©2008 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica/Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 97, Issue 7, pages 943–947, July 2008
How to Cite
Korppi, M., Don, M., Valent, F. and Canciani, M. (2008), The value of clinical features in differentiating between viral, pneumococcal and atypical bacterial pneumonia in children. Acta Paediatrica, 97: 943–947. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2008.00789.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2008
- Received 15 November 2007; accepted 11 March 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.