Patterned orocutaneous therapy improves sucking and oral feeding in preterm infants
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2008
©2008 The Author(s)/Journal Compilation ©2008 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica/Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 97, Issue 7, pages 920–927, July 2008
How to Cite
Poore, M., Zimmerman, E., Barlow, S., Wang, J. and Gu, F. (2008), Patterned orocutaneous therapy improves sucking and oral feeding in preterm infants. Acta Paediatrica, 97: 920–927. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2008.00825.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2008
- Received 30 September 2007; revised 18 March 2008; accepted 2 April 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!