Parent perceptions of child sleep: a study of 10 000 Swedish children
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2008
©2008 The Author(s)/Journal Compilation ©2008 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica/Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 97, Issue 12, pages 1631–1639, December 2008
How to Cite
Palmstierna, P., Sepa, A. and Ludvigsson, J. (2008), Parent perceptions of child sleep: a study of 10 000 Swedish children. Acta Paediatrica, 97: 1631–1639. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2008.00967.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2008
- Received 15 January 2008; revised 16 June 2008; accepted 1 July 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.