Correlations between welfare initiatives and breastfeeding rates: a 10-year follow-up study
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2008
©2008 The Author(s)/Journal Compilation ©2008 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica/Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 98, Issue 1, pages 80–85, January 2009
How to Cite
Mordini, B., Bortoli, E., Pagano, R., Barozzi, G. and Ferrari, F. (2009), Correlations between welfare initiatives and breastfeeding rates: a 10-year follow-up study. Acta Paediatrica, 98: 80–85. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2008.00986.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2008
- Received 3 April 2008; revised 3 July 2008; accepted 17 July 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.