Quantitative ultrasound (QUS): a useful tool for monitoring bone health in preterm infants?
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2008
©2008 The Author(s)/Journal Compilation ©2008 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica/Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 97, Issue 12, pages 1625–1630, December 2008
How to Cite
Fewtrell, M., Loh, K., Chomtho, S., Kennedy, K., Hawdon, J. and Khakoo, A. (2008), Quantitative ultrasound (QUS): a useful tool for monitoring bone health in preterm infants?. Acta Paediatrica, 97: 1625–1630. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2008.00992.x
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2008
- Received 25 January 2008; revised 18 April 2006; accepted 21 July 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.