Now on a consultancy abroad under the Ministry of Health, Saudi Arabia with an official lien from the Ministry of Health, Government of Bangladesh.
Zinc concentration in serum and cerebrospinal fluid simultaneously decrease in children with febrile seizure: Findings from a prospective study in Bangladesh
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2008
©2008 The Author(s)/Journal Compilation ©2008 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica/Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 97, Issue 12, pages 1707–1711, December 2008
How to Cite
Mollah, M. A. H., Rakshit, S. C., Anwar, K. S., Arslan, M. I., Saha, N., Ahmed, S., Azad, K. and Hassan, T. (2008), Zinc concentration in serum and cerebrospinal fluid simultaneously decrease in children with febrile seizure: Findings from a prospective study in Bangladesh. Acta Paediatrica, 97: 1707–1711. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2008.01001.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2008
- Received 21 March 2008; revised 13 July 2008; accepted 25 July 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.