HTR2A variation and sudden infant death syndrome: a case–control analysis
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2008
©2008 The Author(s)/Journal Compilation ©2008 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica/Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 98, Issue 1, pages 58–61, January 2009
How to Cite
Rand, C. M., Berry-Kravis, E. M., Fan, W. and Weese-Mayer, D. E. (2009), HTR2A variation and sudden infant death syndrome: a case–control analysis. Acta Paediatrica, 98: 58–61. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2008.01018.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2008
- Received 12 June 2008; revised: 2 August 2008; accepted 8 August 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.