The effects of infant media usage: what do we know and what should we learn?
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2008
©2008 The Author/Journal Compilation ©2008 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica/Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 98, Issue 1, pages 8–16, January 2009
How to Cite
Christakis, D. A. (2009), The effects of infant media usage: what do we know and what should we learn?. Acta Paediatrica, 98: 8–16. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2008.01027.x
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2008
- Received 10 July 2008; revised 7 August 2008; accepted 15 August 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.