Four new cases of PHACES syndrome: variable phenotypic expression and endocrine features
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2008
©2008 The Author(s)/Journal Compilation ©2008 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica/Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 97, Issue 12, pages 1729–1733, December 2008
How to Cite
Mussa, A., Baldassarre, G., Rosaia De Santis, L., Gastaldi, R., Corrias, A. and Silengo, M. C. (2008), Four new cases of PHACES syndrome: variable phenotypic expression and endocrine features. Acta Paediatrica, 97: 1729–1733. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2008.01032.x
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2008
- Received 18 May 2008; revised 3 July 2008; accepted 19 August 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.