These authors contributed equally.
Relationship of food frequencies as reported by parents to overweight and obesity at 5 years
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
©2008 The Author(s)/Journal Compilation ©2008 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica/Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 98, Issue 1, pages 139–143, January 2009
How to Cite
Huus, K., Brekke, H. K., Ludvigsson, J. F. and Ludvigsson, J. (2009), Relationship of food frequencies as reported by parents to overweight and obesity at 5 years. Acta Paediatrica, 98: 139–143. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2008.01043.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Received 30 January 2008; revised 1 August 2008; accepted 26 August 2008.
This article has been cited by:
- 2Association of candy consumption with body weight measures, other health risk factors for cardiovascular disease, and diet quality in US children and adolescents: NHANES 1999–2004, Food & Nutrition Research, 2011, 55, 0, , ,
- 3Consommation de pommes de terre et risques de maladie cardiovasculaire, Cahiers de Nutrition et de Diététique, 2010, 45, 6, S68, , ,