Hospitalization in adolescence affects the likelihood of giving birth: a Swedish population-based register study
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2008
©2008 The Author/Journal Compilation ©2008 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica/Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 98, Issue 3, pages 561–566, March 2009
How to Cite
Selling, K. E., Carstensen, J., Finnström, O., Josefsson, A. and Sydsjö, G. (2009), Hospitalization in adolescence affects the likelihood of giving birth: a Swedish population-based register study. Acta Paediatrica, 98: 561–566. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2008.01120.x
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2008
- Received 2 June 2008; revised 5 September 2008; accepted 9 October 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.