Inconsistent determination of overweight by two anthropometric indices in girls with Turner syndrome
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2008
©2008 The Author(s)/Journal Compilation ©2008 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica/Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 98, Issue 3, pages 513–518, March 2009
How to Cite
Isojima, T., Yokoya, S., Ito, J., Horikawa, R. and Tanaka, T. (2009), Inconsistent determination of overweight by two anthropometric indices in girls with Turner syndrome. Acta Paediatrica, 98: 513–518. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2008.01132.x
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2008
- Received 15 July 2008; revised 14 October 2008; accepted 17 October 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.