These authors contributed equally to this work.
Correlation between severity of mucopolysaccharidoses and combination of the residual enzyme activity and efficiency of glycosaminoglycan synthesis
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2008
©2008 The Author/Journal Compilation ©2008 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica/Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 98, Issue 4, pages 743–749, April 2009
How to Cite
Piotrowska, E., Jakóbkiewicz-Banecka, J., Tylki-Szymańska, A., Czartoryska, B., Węgrzyn, A. and Węgrzyn, G. (2009), Correlation between severity of mucopolysaccharidoses and combination of the residual enzyme activity and efficiency of glycosaminoglycan synthesis. Acta Paediatrica, 98: 743–749. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2008.01153.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2008
- Received 18 September 2008; revised 20 October 2008; accepted 3 November 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.