Microcephaly, lymphedema, chorioretinopathy and atrial septal defect: a case report and review of the literature
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2008
©2008 The Author(s)/Journal Compilation ©2008 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica/Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 98, Issue 4, pages 758–759, April 2009
How to Cite
Eventov-Friedman, S., Singer, A. and Shinwell, E. S. (2009), Microcephaly, lymphedema, chorioretinopathy and atrial septal defect: a case report and review of the literature. Acta Paediatrica, 98: 758–759. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2008.01161.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2008
- Received 19 June 2008; revised 13 August 2008; accepted 13 November 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.