Actigraph-defined moderate-to-vigorous physical activity cut-off points among children: statistical and biobehavioural relevance
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2009
©2008 The Author(s)/Journal Compilation ©2008 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica/Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 98, Issue 4, pages 708–714, April 2009
How to Cite
Guinhouya, C. B., Lemdani, M., Vilhelm, C., Durocher, A. and Hubert, H. (2009), Actigraph-defined moderate-to-vigorous physical activity cut-off points among children: statistical and biobehavioural relevance. Acta Paediatrica, 98: 708–714. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2008.01187.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2009
- Received 23 May 2008; revised 26 October 2008; accepted 25 November 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!