Invited Commentary for Turk et al. Autism spectrum disorder in children with and without epilepsy: impact on social functioning and communication (pp. 675–681).
The relationship between epilepsy and autism: a continuing debate
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2009
©2009 The Author(s)/Journal Compilation ©2009 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica/Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 98, Issue 4, pages 618–620, April 2009
How to Cite
Besag, F. M. C. (2009), The relationship between epilepsy and autism: a continuing debate. Acta Paediatrica, 98: 618–620. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2008.01190.x
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2009
- Received 18 November 2008; accepted 1 December 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.